Douse Fire firmly believes that Health and Safety of its personnel are of paramount importance.
Management of Health, Safety and Environment is an essential and integral part of business and operational practices, and shall not be compromised under any circumstances.
Accidents and injuries are preventable through continual improvement in working environment and involvement of all employees making thereby a safe, healthy and accident free work place. Everyone has an obligation to stop work that is unsafe.
Our Compliance to :
- Comply with requirement of all relevant statutory, regulatory and other provisions.
- Promote health, safety and environment on and off the job by creating awareness on HSE and develop the required level of knowledge and skills in all personnel through need based training and internal communication.
- Advocate the adoption of prudent HSE principles and practices by our Employees and other associates.
- Ensure that appropriate resources are available to implement HSE policy and continuously review the policy's relevance with respect to legal and business development.
- Conduct audits and mock drills on site to that operations are in compliance with HSE management requirements and for emergency preparedness.
- Strive for continual improvement of our performance and measure progress by specific HSE performance indicators.