In order to increase operational and energy efficiency, you are looking for new ways to make managing your facility easier. Douse Fire can successfully integrate, install and maintain building management systems and provide life cycle support for facilities like yours, making it easier to increase comfort, safety and security for your occupants.
We offer a scalable range of building management and intelligent building solutions and services — from individual subsystems to fully integrated intelligent buildings — that reduce risk while delivering world class operating and energy efficiency.
Building Management Systems : The unified system normally comprises of:
- Illumination System
- Electric Power Control System
- Heating System
- Ventilation System
- Microclimate System
- Conditioning Devices
- Security and Observation System
- Magnetic Card and Access System
- Fire Alarm System<
- Lifts, Elevators and Escalators
- Other Engineering Systems
Access ControlAccess Control System performs 2 primary functions:
• Control of all Entry/Exit points from an Area/Facility
• Tracks and Logs personnel throughout a facility
• Flap barriers and Bollard Systems
The Access Control forms a security barrier and hence protects the facilities from unauthorized entries.